Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ooooops, I didn't do it again!

Hello everyone!

It has been entirely too long since I've thought about or even glanced at this fun little blog I put together an eon ago!

I could really use your help. Being as I now live in Greenville, NC for the time being, should I change my blog name to something more geographically in line with where I reside...or keep the Coastal Property Agent name? Greenville is technically part of the IBX or Inner Banks of NC and there is waterfront property a quick distance from here. Sigh....what to do, what to do? Your thoughts?

I also wanted to share my websites which I'm currently updating. (Please see my blog entry about DISC profiles if you'd like to understand why not only is this a vast undertaking for my personality style but also why I'd rather be having a root canal instead of writing html).

You may visit me on a few different sites, all of which are being tweaked so I will not at all be offended if you post helpful hints or things you'd like to see as I update them: they are www.GreenvilleNCBroker.com, www.ggwinstead.kwrealty.com, and www.GenaWinstead.info.

Thanks for reading and for your advice! I will be posting again regularly now, if there's anything specific you'd like to know more about please let me know. I'm a wealth of useful/useless knowledge.


At your service, Gena G. Winstead Broker, Realtor, ABR http://www.ggwinstead.kwrealty.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment